Saturday, April 17, 2010

Seriously?!

A simple question that does not always have a simple answer. Do all of you dislike these kinds of questions as much as I? Well here is one that I know we all at one time or another asked ourselves: "Why is this day so damn frustrating?"

It seems a bit cliche and old but for some reason it always seems to come back on us like yesterdays burrito with extra salsa.

You will often find yourself trying to make all the odd things just stop and they do not. Why? Simple... Life does not work that way and it was ever designed to. It just is.

I have been having one of those days and I know I just have to work through it.

So if you are seeing this and having one of those days, just do what I am going to do right now...

Go to sleep... Good night everyone.

Ryzyn

No comments: