Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Good morning all! Right now I am sitting in my hotel room getting ready to go downstairs to have some free breakfast. I really like that because I do not have to worry about paying for my meals while I am out here. This is really quite cool. Earlier on this morning, I gave pause to think about what is going on with me and the things I am trying to change. Sometime I would like to be a little more subdued, but I know that is a difficult request. It appears to go against my nature and when that happens I tend to really screw things up. What I can try to do is to be a little more patient and try to listen more. I am really trying to focus on my job and be successful at it.


I forgot to mention that yesterday I reached a milestone. I was eating burgers and chili cheese fries. Well, at some point I became satisfied and pushed the plates after eating only half the burger and some of the fries... Might not seem to be a big deal to some, but for me it is a big deal... Seeing how I am overweight and all and I am trying to lose the poundage.


Here is another picture of me being silly in California -- Nature shots coming soon.

No comments: