Monday, May 22, 2006

Diem Novo Deus

Well here it is... The first step on the next phase of my own reinvention.

I have always liked the Phoenix. Even as a little kid. I was always amazed at the myth and legend surrounding this creature. Constantly renewing itself, growing ever stronger with each rising from the ashes. What wisdom can be gained from sucha creature. I do hope to find out. I have learned a bit about myself in this process. I will let you all know as time goes by.

I took a look at this picture and I realized that I need to lose weight. Sometimes I will fly off on a tangent. But If you give me time I will attempt to focus back on the subject at hand. I will try to get as many California pictures in here as possible.

In the meantime, I am in Temecula, California. This is a nice area. Temecula as I understand it means "Valley of Mists". Nice wine country indeed. Somewhere here are some pictures from my California trip...

Enjoy

Ryzynforce

No comments: